How to Donate
One of the most important ways you can show your support is by donating financially.
Due to the overall costs associated with the adoption process, we are reaching out to our friends and family, and anyone who would like to support our cause, to donate their time and money.
First, we need financial support (and lots of it). Your donation will go directly into our adoption fund. In order to show you that we are being responsible with your generosity, here’s the stuff you should know:
1. Every penny that is donated will ONLY be used to pay for the adoption process. These bulk of these expenses are agency fees, travel costs, and medical care for the birthmother. A financial breakdown of the adoption process can be found on our “Costs” page.
2. The account that your donation is deposited to is controlled by TWO parties (Ben and Cyndi and an independent third party). In order to provide accountability for how the money is spent, as well as peace of mind for those donating, any use of donated funds will be approved by both Ben and Cyndi and a third party.
3. In the event that we are blessed with funds BEYOND what we need for our first adoption (and we’re prayin for a miracle here!), any excess money will roll over into our next adoption.
There are two MAIN ways that you can donate:
As we mentioned earlier, we know for many people (like ourselves) money is tight and there isn’t much wiggle room in the budget. We can’t thank you enough for helping us make our dream of having a family a reality by supporting our adoption process financially.
We also need your time. We need your time to spread the word about our potential family and this website. There are a number of ways you can contribute. Here are a few ideas:
1. Share this site on your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. We know you love social media, why not use it to spread the word about our adoption!
2. Tell people about our story and this site. Send out an email, tell your co-workers, mention us at your next quilting event. The more people know the better our chances of raising the funds we need!
3. Send letters to people you know telling them about our story and this site. It’s rare that you get anything in the mail anymore that isn’t a coupon or the power bill. Think of how refreshed your friends, family, neighbors will be getting something different for a change!
4. PRAY. If you pray, add us to your prayers. Pray that our adoption endeavours will be successful, that we will raise enough money to cover the costs, and that God will provide us with the ability to be GREAT parents for these children that are in desperate need of a loving home.